Friday, January 16, 2009

So, now comes the weekend.....

I am very happy that Friday is finally here!! It has been SO CRAZY COLD here this week!!

I have had a hard time getting out of my warm bed and actually moving!! That made doing my workouts this week a real challenge!! I did do my daily workouts and tracked all of my points......but STILL only a half a pound loss!! :(

I am really going to have to pick it up if I want Team Angie to KICK BUTT! :)



My WW term ended at the end of December. I am going tomorrow morning and joining up again....my mom is going to also. She is a Lifetimer at WW but she has to get back on track!!

I KNOW that it will help having her to go with and actually making one of my weekly goals to attend a meeting every single Saturday!



I have a couple of new recipes to try out this week that I have discovered from various blogger posts (THANKS!!) I am excited to try some new healthy recipes and hope that the Hubby loves them also!
I think I am also going to buy a George Foreman grill this weekend. I am very excited to be able to cook up my Chicken Breast and Veggies in a more healthy way!! MMMMM.....



Well, Have a GREAT Friday night Everyone!!

Stay Warm!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Good job on deciding to get back on track with weight watchers. Having some friendly/family competition and motivation can definitely help. Come on team Angie! We gotta kick booty! And I got a lot to kick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, congrats on your decision to go back to WW. And with your mom too... that's so awesome! I wish we lived closer to each other so we could go together, but blogging can be just as good ;)

    A George Foreman grill sounds awesome. My husband keeps bugging me to get one, but maybe it'll be one of my rewards when I reach a certain weight/fitness goal.

    Go Team Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I picked up your blog from the BLBE, but I see that you are a walker. Did you do the 3day or the Avon walk? I have particpiated in 7 3days and this year I will walk in DC and Crew in Philadelphia. Always happy to find another walker. Congrats on that accomplishment. My theory is that if I can do that walk, I can do anything that I put my mind to. sometimes when I am struggling with staying on track with the weight loss, I remember the committment that walking takes and that somehow puts it all back in perspective.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I am a walker in a Canadian walk named The Weekend to End Breast Cancer...it is a 2 day 60km walk and they are held on different weekends in major cities across Canada.
    It is an amazing cause & experience and I look forward to the challenge every year!
    You are SO right.....if I can complete this walk (although I can barely walk for a week after!!) I can do this!!! I also know how much easier the walk will be for me when I reach my goals!!
    Good luck with training for your walk!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete