Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Monday ALL!!

Hope you all had a great weekend! Here in SW Ontario it was CHILLY but the sun was SO BRIGHT!! LOVE IT!
Last week was the hubbys 1st week of days!! It was so great to have him home in the evenings! It was a challenging week for sleeping, however, but we made it!
Friday night we watched a movie and the G-ham (hubby) wanted Pizza, AGAIN!!
I told him I would make the Pita Pizzas and he was happy with that! We had Pita Pizza and salad! It was a nice, low pointage meal!
I was really craving popcorn but I knew that my WI was the next morning and I didn't want to risk it.
We stayed busy watching the movie and then were in bed by midnight!! SO different because he, for the past year being on nights, would come home at 2am and I would always wait up for him or wake up to hang out a bit. normally bed time was no earlier than 3:30am! It was nice!!
I had no trouble getting up for my WI.....down 1.5lbs!! YAY!!
I was happy with that!!
G-ham ordered PX90 a few weeks ago and it finally arrived at the house Friday!
He was SO excited!! We are only 2 weeks away from finishing our 90 days of Power 90!! I can't wait because then I get to start my Turbo Jam and he will start his
PX90! He has already tried the 1 hour stretching DVD and the 92 minute Yoga DVD.....in which during the Yoga one he yelled up to me SEVERAL times "I HATE YOGA!!"
He thought it was going to be easy breezy!! HAHAHA!! So cute! I told him eventually if he gave it time he would learn to enjoy it!!
So Sat after WW and after he was finished his hour of stretching (which he LOVED!!)
I did the Learn and Burn DVD of Power Jam!! WOOZERS!!
What a workout!! So it is 20 minutes of learning and practicing the moves. (a lot of Dancy moves, Kickboxing and Capoeira)Some of the moves are quite unique so the practice was good. Then I did the BURN part of the DVD....YIKES!!!
Basically the WHOLE time you are shaking and shimmying around you are working your abs!!! I was SOAKED when finished! It was GREAT! It was fun and motivating and I KNOW it will keep me interested in doing my work outs!!
There are about 10 workouts so I know I won't get bored!!
With in 2 hours my obliques and back were so sore!! In a really GOOD way!!
I LOVE that feeling!! :)
So, we went to Mississauga to our friends house to have Cranium night, yet again!!
SO fun!! We had a FEAST!! The MAN of the house is an incredible cook!
He made a roast that was UNREAL!! we also had shrimp, rice, potatoes, Broc Casserole (I made it so I know i made it healthy as can be!!) and Rapini steamed with garlic (DELICIOUS!!) I of course tried to be on my best eating behavior, I had about 3oz of beef, 5 mini round potatoes, PASSED on the rice, had my broc cas, Rapini (for the first time ever!!) and shrimp. It was a HELLUVA meal!! We were all So impressed with the spread! Then we played Cranium and Battle of the Sexes.
We were all so satisfied from dinner that when the Hostess wanted to put out snack we all declined!! YAY!!
We decided to drive home so we could sleep in our own comfy bed!!
G-ham and I have been detoxing for 3 months now...since Nov 1st. I mad a homemade detox (garlic) POTENT stuff!! We have not had a drop of caffeine, alcohol or any pop (even diet!!)
So there was no problem driving home:)

Sunday was lazy, I started to not feel too well and as the day progressed I ended up wit a full blown COLD/FLU!! I feel like CRAPOLA today!!
We still went shopping and while G-ham was doing his, not so much enjoyed, Yoga I made WW Veggie soup and WW Pasta sauce. I also cut up all of our veggies for the week, prepared a bunch of salad for us so it is easier to just grab and eat. It took a long time to prepare for the week but now I have no reason to not eat healthy all week long!! I just hope I have the appetite!! I don't right now so I have to try and feel better soon!!!

WOW, I had a lot to say today!! Have a great Monday everyone!!
And GREAT WI's to all of the BLBE peeps!! Keep up the GREAT work!!
GO TEAM ANGIE!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Holy SMokes...you have been one busy girl but might I say good for you for making such wonderful choices!!!!!! Congrats on the loss as well! Hope your feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you that you have such a supportive husband! You go, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete