Tuesday, January 13, 2009

OH MAN.....




OK, so my WI this weekend only showed a 1lb loss.....in 2 weeks!! YIKES!
I KNOW I can do this and I am working out at least 5 days a week.....what the heck!!
I know I am not writing down everything I eat in my journal but I am still trying to keep track of my points...in my head :)


It is So hard when there is socializing involved!!
We went to a friends house.....2 other couples, none of them who need to worry about their weight!! We played games and ate! I did my very best by trying to stick to the healthier options on the table....but it is SO hard!! Drank only water and tried to stay away from the bread and cheese!!

Oh well, I will NOT be discouraged!!

Graham and I have been doing the Beach Body work out, Power 90. At 1st I really enjoyed it(lost a total of 10 inches in 2 months) but it is now SO boring to me...the same thing EVERY day!! SO, as soon as I am finished this one I am starting Turbo Jam!!

It has So many different DVDs and all of them hardcore cardio but with good ab workouts too!!

I am very excited to start it....I just KNOW it will keep me interested in working out!
I know, for me, working out is key! I just need the motivation to stick with something!
I am so excited for the BLBE.....GO TEAM ANGIE!! I really really want to KICK BUTT!!
So, we will see what happens in this weekends WI!! ;)
Good luck everyone!! I hope everyone is having a GREAT Tuesday!!




6 comments:

  1. I say HOORAY for the pound!!! (Especially since I averaged less than half that!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your pound! It's amazing how well those things add up to big losses. :o )

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 lb is AWESOME, Jenny!!!!

    There were weeks a while back that I would've loved to have been able to lose even 1 lb. A loss is a loss, as we say :)

    You are on your way, and don't fret about indulging with your friends. I usually tell my close friends that I'm watching what I eat and they usually will make snacks and food to accomodate me (and ONLY those foods, otherwise I'd choose the other food in a heartbeat). Maybe that might work next time.

    I can't wait for Zumba with you on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be discouraged by a 1lb loss. That is a victory! Welcome to the weight loss blogging world! And GO TEAM ANGIE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all of that!! All of the comments are such a help!!
    Yes, I am happy I saw a loss, that's for sure!!
    Happy Hump Day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by to fellow A Teamers to show support...I'm struggling right now but I'm hoping reading the A-Team blogs will help me out. Hope you're kicking a$$ and taking names!

    "The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!" By Marvin Phillips

    ReplyDelete