Monday, January 19, 2009

MONDAY MONDAY!!


Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!! I am SO happy that the COLD front has moved out of Southern Ontario!! WOW it SURE was COLD!!
We had a busy busy weekend as usual!! We got great news that my Hubby has be asked to go on a straight DAY shift for work!! He has been doing straight nights now for almost a year....that includes Friday nights!! So, needless to say, we didn't see each other all that often!
We are very happy and hopefully he gets to keep this shift forever!
In so many ways this is going to make our lives better!!
I am, as many of us are, an emotional eater! I eat when I am lonely and sad!
SO, when Graham is on nights I am lonely and I TRY not to snack but I do a lot of the time!!
This is really going to help me!! I will get to bed earlier and wake up earlier!!
This morning was quite a challenge....we only had about 3 hours sleep! It is hard to switch your sleeping patterns!! But we still got up this morning, got Graham off to work and did my work out!! It wasnt easy but I did it!!

Also this weekend I logged ALL of my points, re joined WW and also on Saturday night when we were away at our friends place they all ordered pizza and I made my pita pizza!! It was so good and everyone was amazed that I could resist the greasy Dominos Pizza they had. I KNOW my pizza tasted MUCH better!! I was able to make 2 pizzas on 2 small WW High Fibre Pitas (80 cals each) loaded with veggies & about an ounce of shredded cheese on each for the amount of points it would cost me to have 1.5 slices of the Dominos!!! CRAZY!!

Well, that's all for today!! Off to see my hubby!!
Good night all! :)

P.S. GO TEAM ANGIE!! :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG, that AWESOME news about Graham!!! YAY!!!

    And can I just say, PHENOMENAL job on the pita pizzas... I don't know if I would have been that strong. You go, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum yum, your pizza sounds amazing! enjoy your time with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete