Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Finally!!

Well, WI yesterday went well!! Down 2.4!! YAY!
I am SO happy!! Sadly, I am leaving now for another funeral....my other Best Friend lost her Gramma this weekend :(
The 3 of us have bee BFF for 15 years, One lost her Dad and now the other her Gramma!! In 2 WEEKS!! Jeez.....that sucks!
Oh well.....I am the sappy friend but always the strong one when I need to be!!
I am going to stay away from the sweet table at the gathering after the funeral....last weeks funeral there were brownies that were YELLING at me "We're over here....come indulge!"
I stayed the heck away!! God help me to do the same today;)

Have a great day everyone!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go in dropping 2+ lbs this week! You are doing a super job!

    I also thought that your sushi looked really good for your first time making them.

    You are really pulling ahead for our team...keep up the great work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropping in to see how you are doing. It's been a while since you have posted. Hope you haven't left us for good!

    ReplyDelete